ANNOUNCE NEWS #2293
Date: 2/3/2014 at 19:55
From: Estarra the Eternal
To : Everyone
Subj: Lusternia Client
We are happy to announce the availability of a new, vastly improved
version of our browser-based game client, located at
http://client.lusternia.com/. Noteworthy changes include:
- Scripting has been reworked entirely:
- The entire interface can now be found under the Reflexes tab
- Groups and subgroups are now fully supported, including drag and drop
and enabling/disabling of groups (including scripting support)
- Aliases, triggers and keybinds are significantly improved, they now
support sending multiple commands, regular expressions, variable
expansions, and much more
- Gagging, highlighting and text replacement is now fully supported, and
much more powerful
- Most of the above is now accessible through custom scripts as well
- A new scripting manual is available at
http://client.lusternia.com/help/, explaining the new functionality
- You can now create, import, and export reflex packages, allowing you
to share scripts with other players
- The input line now supports tab-expansion of recently displayed words;
ideal for all those unpronounciable player names!
- The parsing and displaying code should now be much faster and more
- Loading and saving of settings from/to your computer is much more
- The map window has received a number of small improvements.
Aetherspace should be supported as well.
- The music volume is now adjustable
- Character creation now includes a random name generator
- A lot of small improvements everywhere
Settings from the previous version of the client will be automatically
imported to the new one. Please note, however, that the import is not
100%, especially if you were using custom scripts. Some features
(temporary triggers being the most notable one) will not work anymore -
refer to the scripting guide for replacement functionality.
Should you encounter any bugs or other problems with the new client,
please use the Feedback form (available on the Settings page) to report
We hope that you will enjoy the new version of the game client!
Penned by My hand on the 5th of Avechary, in the year 375 CE.