While our games can be played directly in your browser, and most computer already have all the required software installed, this is not always the case. If you are having problems connecting to our games because you may find your answer on this page.
There are three different options for playing the Iron Realms text adventure games.
- Play the Game via the Iron Realms Flash Client.
- Play the Game via the Iron Realms Nexus Client.
- Download a Game Client from Another Website.
Option 1: Game Flash Client
The Flash Client for the Iron Realms text games runs right in your browser. Flash is program that is used to add animation, video, and interactivity to Web pages. It is used by a wide variety of websites all over the internet. Most people have already installed Flash on their computers. Especially if you like to play online games. In order to see if you have flash installed on your computer follow these steps:
- Go to www.ironrealms.com/game/play
- If the client loads properly, you will see the login screen or a game select screen like the ones below. You are ready to play!
- If you do not see the screens above, then you may need to install or upgrade Flash.
- To do so, go to this page: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Follow the directions on that page to install or upgrade Flash.
- Once you are done, test your Flash installation by going back to step 1.
- If you are still having trouble, you may want to try the Iron Realms Nexus client.
Option 2: Game Nexus Client
The Nexus Text Game Client also runs right in your browser, just like the flash client. The Nexus client is written in a programming language called Java. In order for it to run on your computer, you must have Java installed on your computer. First, you should check and see if the nexus client works. In order to do this, follow these steps.
- Go to this page: www.ironrealms.com/game/nexus
- If you have not logged in, you will be asked to do so.
- If Java is already installed, you should see a page like the one below. Keep in mind, all the games have different login pages, so it may look different then the one below.
- If you do not see the screen above, then you may need to install or upgrade Java.
- To do so, go to this page: http://www.java.com/
- Click the "Free Java Download" button and follow the directions on that page to install or upgrade Java.
- Once you are done, test your Java installation by going back to step 1.
- If you are still having trouble, you may want to try the Iron Realms Flash client.
Option 3: Download a Game Client from Another Website
If you are unable to get either the Flash or the Java Clients to work, you can try downloading and installing a third party client. If you want to download another client to play, check out this page. If you continue to have problems you can contact Iron Realms support