Iron Realms Chrome Extension
This is the official Chrome extension for the Iron Realms Entertainment text games. This extension gives users access to basic information from the game including messages, news, logs, players online, and more.
This extension hosts the following features for authenticated game players:
- Users can log into the extension with their character credentials.
- Links to their characters in game profile.
- Reports unread messages from the game
- Allows users to read messages, news, and logs from the web site.
- Reports when new game news has been posted.
- Displays the number of online players in the characters text game.
- Links to the flash and nexus clients
- A nifty button that instantly votes for your favorite text game.
This extension is very easy to use, but it will only work with the Chrome browser from Google.
Where can I find the Chrome Extension?
You can find the Chrome extension here: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dmlneoclpnmicemijpdenfoljpcemfol?hl=en
To install it, just visit the page in your Chrome browsers and click the Install button.
How do I use the Extension?
The extension will work as soon as you login to it. To do so, just click on the Iron Realms tower button in the top right corner of your Chrome browser as shown in the following image.
Once you have logged in, it will automatically display your number of unread posts and messages. You can click on the Iron Realms icon to display all available information from the game as shown in the following image.