Personal Message Database
Script File: messagedb.xml
This plugin looks for messages you send and receive and saves them in a database on your computer. Have a look at the available aliases to interact with it. I'll add the ability to display messages in 'conversation' and the ability to search/display/delete across date ranges in later versions.
This plugin is written in Python, please see this page to setup Python on your computer: clickey
The following aliases are available:
- MessageDB:list - To display the entire database
- MessageDB:author <name> - To search through the db by author
- MessageDB:recipient <name> - To search through the db by recipient
- MessageDB:message <text> - To search through the db by message text
- MessageDB:show <id> - To display a message of the given id
- MessageDB:delete <id> - To delete a message of the given id
- MessageDB:rm - To display next message
- MessageDB:rl - To display previous message
The plugin will ask you for a file location on first load, just point it wherever you want your database file to be created. If you get "OperationalError: database is locked" error while trying to add an entry, please delete the .journal file wherever you have your database file to resolve the issue (yay to Gwawr!).
The aliases are not case sensitive, you could probably make your own aliases and Execute() these to make it shorter.
Please message me in-game for feedbacks and comments! Enjoy!
# I will no longer post updates news here, the above link always points to the latest version on my bitbucket repository. You can see this page to follow along: clickey