Personal Warp Database
Script File: warpdb.xml
I’m a serpent and I often wonder which warp to take to reach a given area from a given area. This plugin addresses the problem with a warp database which may be looked up for such assistance. Have a look at the available aliases to interact with it. I’ll add the ability to work with ATCP/GMCP information, warps in the wilderness and open some possibility to work with a mapper in later versions.
This plugin is written in Python, please see this page to setup Python on your computer: clickey
The following aliases are available:
- WarpDB:sources - Check for warps in your area and add them to database
- WarpDB:endpoints - Display a list of all areas you can reach from your location
- WarpDB:endpoints <area name> - Display a list of all areas you can reach from the specified area
- WarpDB:toarea <area name> - Check for warps leading to the specified area from your location
- WarpDB:export [<area name>] - Export all warps optionally specifying an area
- WarpDB:import - Import a list of warps exported by the above alias
- WarpDB:orphans - Display a list of outgoing warps from your location who's destination area is not in the database
The plugin will ask you for a file location on first load, just point it wherever you want your database file to be created. If you get "OperationalError: database is locked" error while trying to add an entry, please delete the .journal file wherever you have your database file to resolve the issue.
The aliases are not case sensitive, you could probably make your own aliases and Execute() these to make it shorter. More help and examples are available here: clickey
Please message me in-game for feedbacks and comments! Enjoy!