Official Game Firefox Toolbar
As promised we have been feverishly working toward busting out new ways for you to interact and play our text games. The first of these new game systems is finally here.
For those that use the Firefox browser, we have just released a beta version of our toolbar. You can download and install the add-on from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/212344/
The game toolbar has a several features right now. Here is a pretty extensive list of what you can find.
- Users can log into the toolbar with their character credentials.
- Links to their characters in game profile.
- Reports the number of unread messages from the game and allows users to read them from the web site.
- Reports when new game news has been posted on a board the character has access to.
- Reports when an update has been made to a game log and allows the user to access them.
- Displays the number of online players in the characters text game.
- Displays the game feed for the authenticated character.
- The items displayed in the game feed may be configured. For example, maybe you only want to see player deaths, or new arena events from the game.
- Links to the flash and nexus clients, allowing the user to login instantly from the toolbar.
- A nifty button that instantly votes for your favorite text game.
- A configuration page that allows the user to set exactly which buttons and items display on the toolbar.
- Users can configure if they would like the toolbar to open links in a new tab or the currently active tab.
Don't see something you think should be included? Just comment below to give us your suggestions.
If you have problems figuring it out, you can check out this page: http://www.ironrealms.com/firefox-game-toolbar
Now, I am sure you are dying to give us your ideas, feedback, bug reports, and all of that. Please do so right on this page. Just put all your problems, issues, and suggestions right in the comments section on this page.